Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Of Rat Ogres and misplaced banners

Hi All,

I'm giving you a WIP so that I don't cry and give up the hobby all together. Well perhaps I'm being a tad melodramatic.


"Old Sword Hand" showing the Tamiya putty on his neck. I did a little filing on the top of his head.


Minder and Knuckles were undercoated with a brush using Raw Umber. I normally use Burnt Umber but needed to resuscitate the Raw Umber and try to use it up before the whole 4oz. craft bottle goes bad. Of course later I mistakenly grabbed the Burnt Umber and base coated Sword Hand and did touch ups on Minder and Knuckles. I thought the color difference was wet versus dry. Doh!

I'll probably just leave it as I'm probably going to do a black ink wash anyway.

Oh and I seem to have misplaced Makari's banner. What a pain in the ass!

Keep your brushes pointy.

6 comments:

  1. Keep going Sean, it is all progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, you've got that right. I'm trying to not let the amount of work that there is to be done paralyze me from getting anything accomplished.

      Delete
  2. Looks fine to me. Stay on target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hugh, got them all base coated and touched up. I even found the missing banner. Huzzah!

      Delete
  3. You'll get there mate keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete