Monday, November 23, 2015

Dragon Bait Indiegogo project

Hi All,

After reading about the Dragon Bait miniatures Indiegogo campaign for their Krakatoans on Blue's blog here, I decided to take the plunge and order some. I also ordered a few of the quirky little characters they have on offer.

What's cool about this project is that it has flexible funding. You will get what you paid for, even if it doesn't hit the target, which I think is a fairly modest one. Also check out their website here. Many figures to choose from, some of which are sculpted by Kev Adams and Tim Prow.


Also, don't forget to back the Diehard Miniatures Kickstarter. I have a link to the right. C'mon, papa needs a Son of Slomm.

4 comments:

  1. These fishmen are really fun figures...I can't wait to see some other painted sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blue, I'm looking forward to these and the others I ordered.

      Delete
  2. These do look like funky looking figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon, they are. Their already released figures are sufficiently cheeky.

      Delete