Friday, January 18, 2013

Gaming with Cards - Part 2

In case you like robots more than human beings.


(The only problem I have with this video is that once the drums start playing that's all you can hear.)

So my idea was to make my own  card tiles since there didn't seem to be any copies of Play 5 readily available in my area and I like to make stuff. One problem seems to be that there isn't really a standard Scrabble tile size. It depends on the edition of Scrabble. I don't know what the Play 5 tile dimensions are, but I'll assume that they are similar to the "standard" which are roughly a 3/4" square, actually slightly rectangular. I just measured a tile from my wife's set and it was 17mm x 19mm or 11/16" x 25/32". I'll probably stick with metric since those measurements in inches are a royal pain.

DOH!!!

While I was puttering around today someone went and made some card chits. Sometimes when you are lazy someone else does the work for you. Bob's post, with a link to the chits can be found here.

So I guess I'll just continue to read and sleep as this cold that I have has really wiped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment