Monday, December 2, 2019

Monolith Con 2019 - The Great Dunger Round Up

Hi All,

In our next series of games we focused on the great Dunger herds of New Texas. The first scenario was to follow the herd on their migration and try to catch as many as we could. Bulldog made special vehicle templates and the board scrolled as we chased them.

Cheetor and Airbornegrove supplied the Dunger herd, funky looking models from Ramshackle Miniatures.




Sorry about the double picture of the crashed vehicle. I didn't notice it until near the end of the process and didn't feel like reformatting the comic. I feel like this comic feels a little drier than the game actually was, I probably didn't take the right pictures.

Next up: "There's Dung in them thar hills!"

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, there was a lot of terrain. Especially difficult for you and I with the heavy vehicles.

      Delete
  2. My eyes mist with sentimentality at those `Old School' Rhinos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil, that was a loner from Lopez. I wish I had one.

      Delete
  3. I thought I had that game in the bag, and then I realized how many Krologgs Cheetor had run over...lol

    ReplyDelete