Saturday, December 15, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 267 - The Dead Shall Rise

Hi All,

Wow! It's been awhile since I've post a Table report. That was not the plan.

Here is the Army I'm assembling for the Old World Army Challenge. I of course over bought and so have way more than 1000 points here, but you get the idea.


This is my setup in the garage. I'm trying to relocate my hobby stuff in there to stop taking over the whole house. It is now very cramped in there.

I plan on using a mixture of Games Workshop, Reaper, Mantic, Skull and Crown, and Upstream Games House miniatures in this army.

I'll post up a better look of the units in the coming weeks. As you can see I have a lot of assembly to do before January 1st and I need to write up my starting post for the OWAC.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

12 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to more pictures as I can't really identify any of the miniatures your showing. I'm also looking forward to see you paint them. Good luck in the challenge !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mario, sorry the picture leaves a lot to be desired. The lighting and state of the figures is not conducive to photography right now.

      Delete
  2. Wow. What a great idea for a challenge, Sean, and that photo brings back some memories what with all the different Undead you have on display. Really looking forward to seeing some WIPs of these, and best wishes for the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blaxkleric, I hope to remember to show progress on these. I'm the worst at remembering to share the finished work from Paint Table Saturday as I rarely finish on a Saturday.

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm. Not enough paint on those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely correct Andrew. Part of the reason is the challenge doesn't start until January. However, I definitely am behind schedule on building, basing and priming these.

      Delete
  4. It's always exciting to start a new project. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Skully, thanks. I'll try not to turn it into a chore.

      Delete
  5. I think after you are finished, they should lead the counteroffensive to take back a hobby space in the house proper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maj. Perhaps. Part of the idea behind the move to the garage was to have a place I could leave games set up without getting the stink eye.

      Delete
  6. Hah, I recognise those tan-coloured sprues! I've built more than a few of those myself...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hugh. I never built any back in the day. As a rule I don't care for multi part plastics, but I've gotten into a zen frame of mind about assembling these.

    ReplyDelete