Saturday, March 25, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 177 - Not finished, but close

Hi All,

Making progress on Dormur, I've gotten up to 7 colors, trying to decide how I can get the leather color I want without going to an 8th color to achieve that.



I can't tell if the strange texture in the cloak is my paint or the sculptors finger prints.


I've helped my son clean up and glue together two of his Chaos Space Marine Terminators. He's too nervous he's going to stab himself with an xacto knife.

We've got a band performance and then Dragon Boat racing later today so I'm hoping to push and finish Dormur tonight and tomorrow. I need to start moving forward.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good Sean. Loving the blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Millsy, it's funny. I've had two comments on the blue and it's had the least amount of work. I do think it's going to be a nice contrast to the the overall drab color of the figure.

      Delete