Friday, April 1, 2016

New comic report over at Talomir Tales.

Hi All,

  Just a quick plug for the comic book battle report I did over on Talomir Tales the other day. Read it here.


Comic Life 3 had another update. They have some new templates, so I'll be trying them out. I also adjusted the exposure of all the shots in program. I'm not sure if that was doable before, it saved my rushed and crappy photos.

I have a busy weekend with track, going to be in the 80's here. I'll try to dig out my painting table so that I can paint and show you what I'm working on for Paint Table Saturday 126 tomorrow.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Superb. My son and I have a lot of fun putting our comic batreps together, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thansk Gordon, glad to hear it. Keep doing those reports.

      Delete