Now the real work begins. I dug through my collection and found that I only have four finished regiments, and those all painted in the last few months, except for the Trolls.
First almost finished regiment.
Broken Bone Boyz. They seem in pretty good shape except for the standard bearer and one lad.
I'm sure that some look on in horror that I cut into this standard bearer. In my defense I did it when I first bought him back in 1990. The cross is a bit of sprue. It was glued together once, I hoe to do a better job this time around. Somewhere I have a banner that I started. I want to do them digitally now, as earlier attempts at painting were pretty bad.
This guy just needs his shield re-attached. I don't recall cutting a bow from his hand, but it's possible.
No name for these guys yet. All names are speculative at this point anyway. The standard bearer and four boyz need some work. There is also some problems with their basing. I haven't decided how far I will go to fix them.
I'm try to decide if I want to continue with the conversion of the musician and leader into rank and file or just make molds to duplicate the other troopers. The standard, my first ever, is embarrassingly bad. I had glued it to the banner pole but tore it off many years ago. I also should have pinned his hand, hopefully I can do a better job this time.
These guys didn't have a name until I rolled one for them from Erny's Warlord rules. Fred and Shat. I am loathe to redo them so they will be good as is.
The Mother Crushers. I will come up with another name at some point. Painted during this years challenge.
Blood Moon Boyz. Painted mostly last year during the challenge, but finished over the Summer. Gotta love those plastic figures.
Stikas, finished during the challenge. A nasty lot.
I've also been reading up on Mordheim and downloaded the Grom book from Randy Elliot's page here.
Lots more to do and hopefully I can re-find my old army lists.