Monday, August 31, 2020

What's on the Workbench.

 Hi All,

I'm sorry for the lack of posting. Things have been really busy both in hobby and real life, but blogging and keeping up with blogs has really fallen by the wayside.

My latest gamer ADD thing are these Corvus Games Terrain buildings.


These are the thingiverse freebies of the upcoming Isolation Protocol Kickstarter. They use the Waylayer system and I think they look great.


This is the Sector Corvus Prime Openlock freebie from thingiverse. It got me to buy the whole Sector Corvus Prime Bundle. So you'll be seeing that soon I hope.


And this is the Sector Corvus Prime Warlayer style building. Ignore the tile on the bottom, I had a clog that caused a print failure.

So I'm jumping around printing this and some fantasy streets for a Mordheim board. I also need to get on printing the Mortis Vallis Kickstarter, but I'm fixated on printing some sci fi stuff and getting it on the table.

Got some stuff in the pipeline, so stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. The quality of your prints are pretty impressive Sean. Really liking what you've made so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, I think the print quality speaks to the quality of the designs. They are very well thought out and work straight out of the box. So to speak.

      Delete
  2. Those look great, and Dai is right, excellent print quality. Do they fit roughly in size with the Necromunda panels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lasgunpacker, good question. The second building has more Cyclopian dimensions. I want to say that the Warlayer version of Sector Corvus Prime and the Isolation Protocol stuff may be closer, but not exact. I don't have a lot of GW terrain but I have a few pieces. I'll do a comparison post with figures for scale.

      Delete