Monday, June 17, 2019

Countdown to BOYL: 44 days

Hi All,

Is it time to be terrified yet?

I'm wrapping up the OWAC2 but also madly trying to prepare a bunch of figures for BOYL in August. My timeline is a few days shorter than until the actual event because I have so much travel time to get there. Something like an 11 hour flight, followed by a 2.5 hour drive. Ugh.

Any way, here's some stuff. (Sorry for the bad pictures.)


9 Humans. I realize now that they had the extra arms attribute. Whoops. I'll pretend they have baby T-Rex arms under their jackets. I also really need to dust.


The grave guard, or whatever, that I'm using as Grim Reapers for OWAC2.


The Renegade, Orks (Extra Joints), Beastmen (Irrational Fear [color]), Assassin (I like the way he came painted, just trying to fix him and texture his base.) Two candidates for the Terminator Game/ Strontium Dogs if I can weasel my way in. And some skellies mixed in. Also the Zombie plague cart that needs to be built. Not shown are the Ash Waste Racer, Great Gargant and Space Marine Terminators that have yet to be built. Right now I'm also thinking I will assemble my adventurers for the Temple of Rigg from already painted Fantasy stuff.

So I think I should be worried.

12 comments:

  1. It's a mountain of lead, but you have it in you! Get it done Mec!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Airborne, I'm presently girding my loins.

      Delete
  2. You can sleep on the plane. Crack on man!!

    Hope to finally meet you at BOYL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right riot, I can sleep after BOYL. Hmm I'll have to think of something to wear to make me stand out. ;)

      Delete
  3. You need a montage.
    Skip the terminators, we'll lend you some.
    Cut corners, let yourself the opportunity to fix them later. Finished is better than perfect. ^^
    You can do it mec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asslessman, yeah Termies are at the absolute bottom of the list. I'll make it work somehow.

      Delete
  4. Sweet. They will look cool when done. Have fun at Boyl I am over there next month for a 7TV day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, 7TV sounds fun. Hopefully I'll get to read all about it when I have time to spend on blogs again.

      Delete
  5. You can get it done Sean. One brush stroke at a time and you'll get them done. Just remember, the wall of shame awaits if you don't :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Papafakis, I think I'm going to try and get a couple finished real quick to boost the mojo, while I batch paint others. I think we should change your name to Ray of Sunshine. ;)

      Delete
  6. I can not tell you how envious I am... well maybe not about all the painting!

    Just think of it as fewer than one figure a day?

    ReplyDelete