Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bugs, Rabbits and Chickens oh my!

From Interloper Miniatures - Cast in Ruin

Saw this posted on the Grumpy Grognard it's an Indiegogo for Gamma World figures here.

The concept art looks cool and the first mutated chicken green looks pretty awesome. These, coupled with those Lead Adventure post apocalypse figures could be fun.

And  note about Grumpy. He (I'm assuming Grumpy is a he) set up his blog to vent about stuff on various OSR rpg forums. To quote A Christmas Story: Grumpy "worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master." 

I find it humorous because I can relate somewhat and I just marvel at how even in games people can take an us versus them attitude rather than accepting that some people like to game another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment